Australia’s market-leading meetings and events publication, CIM has been keeping the industry informed for more than 42 years. With an audited circulation of 14,087 (CAB Audit September 2016), CIM targets key decision makers within the industry, keeping them up to date with the news, views, trends, destinations and venues that matter.
Offering tailored solutions for organisations of all sizes, CIM gives advertising clients maximum exposure for their marketing dollar. As the only trade news magazine, clients receive greater flexibility in terms of advertisement scheduling and increased market penetration.
CIM’s in-house data management team continually update the magazine’s database, maximising its reach and ensuring that it always reaches the right people in any organisation.
To ensure advertising reaches only potential buyers we do not include advertisers in our circulation figures. All copies sent to advertisers come from a separate allocation of magazines.
Our circulation includes:
- Top 500 companies in Australia & New Zealand
- Professional conference organisers
- Professional incentive planning companies
- Travel agencies involved in conference/ incentive groups
- Professional and amateur associations
CIM now offers its readers even more ways to keep up-to-date with what’s happening in the business events industry. In addition to the print edition of the magazine, CIM is now available as a downloadable digital edition packed with additional and exclusive extras such as extended interviews, behind-the-scenes video footage and links to in-depth product specifications.
To download the latest digital edition of CIM, click here.
Readers can also access additional features and videos, exhibition dates and links to key industry associations on the CIM website; follow news as it happens with CIM’s daily email “Newsbytes” newsletter, and read about special deals with the weekly “Market Place” newsletter.
Provides topical news-based video stories.
Advertisers can take advantage of CIM’s full digital package by including additional promotional materials behind their advertisements in the iPad app, advertising on the website or in the weekly newsletters.
For more information on circulation, demographics or advertising rates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons to choose CIM
- CIM has the highest audited circulation.
- CIM is the only bi-monthly publication.
- 55% of CIM’s readership only reads CIM.
- 80% of CIM’s readership has the purchasing power
- We believe in honesty and accountability in circulations and audit figures; we do not have any unaccounted bulk circulation.
- On average, 3.5 people read every issue of CIM
- CIM has an overall readership of 57,936*.
- CIM boasts 55% exclusive readership over and above our competitors.
- 80% of CIM readers make the venue buying decision.
- Majority of readers are involved in key buying decisions.
- Our readers are highly qualified and up to date.
*Nielsen Media Research