- Nurses and midwives all aboard for conference
- Laguna Phuket to host Thailand’s inaugural domestic MICE Mart
- New $90m water-park to grow Sunshine Coast’s ‘tourism and entertainment zone’
- EEAA Young Stars shine at Melbourne Showgrounds
- Asia Pacific dominates global business travel
- Altogether perfect in nation’s capital
- Convene Q kicks off
- Pan Pacific Perth continues partnership with Chevron City to Surf
- PCOs stampede to Alice
- ACC hosts art exhibitions
QT Gold Coast launches Calypso Terrace Thursday, December 19, 2013 by Editor
QT Gold Coast has unveiled its new outdoor entertaining space, the Calypso Terrace, just in time for summer.
Following a $50,000 renovation, QT Gold Coast has transformed its external water feature into a beach themed event space suited to summer cocktail parties and other events for up to 200 people.
Combining wooden decking, astro turf and bold designer furniture, the new Calypso Terrace keeps in with the QT Gold Coast’s design ethos that mixes nostalgic surfer chic meets Miami catwalk which includes custom furniture, graphica and artist crafted feature walls and photographic ceiling mosaics of the Gold Coast through the ages.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.