- Whale of a time contributing to research
- Sky’s the limit at new Bali venue
- Brisbane’s South Bank leisure precinct honoured for Concierge campaign
- Conference blooming for BCEC
- Laissez-faire Catering all at sea
- Inspire Ex opens on Glebe Island
- Port Stephens invites Australia to attend Regional Tourism Convention
- Team Moran wins tender for Opera Bar
- Fashion forward with InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
- Premier opens new ibis Adelaide
QT Gold Coast launches Calypso Terrace Thursday, December 19, 2013 by Editor
QT Gold Coast has unveiled its new outdoor entertaining space, the Calypso Terrace, just in time for summer.
Following a $50,000 renovation, QT Gold Coast has transformed its external water feature into a beach themed event space suited to summer cocktail parties and other events for up to 200 people.
Combining wooden decking, astro turf and bold designer furniture, the new Calypso Terrace keeps in with the QT Gold Coast’s design ethos that mixes nostalgic surfer chic meets Miami catwalk which includes custom furniture, graphica and artist crafted feature walls and photographic ceiling mosaics of the Gold Coast through the ages.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.