- Packer family launches $200 million national philanthropic fund
- Air New Zealand marks 75th anniversary
- Coogee Pavilion set to reopen
- Report highlights benefit of marketing tourism
- Saké Restaurant & Bar to open in Double Bay
- New look for Skyline Queenstown
- Destination NSW partners with HotelClub
- Crown Perth staff help warm up winter for families in need
- Peppers opens in Canberra
- Gold Coast light rail opens for passengers
QT Gold Coast launches Calypso Terrace Thursday, December 19, 2013 by Editor
QT Gold Coast has unveiled its new outdoor entertaining space, the Calypso Terrace, just in time for summer.
Following a $50,000 renovation, QT Gold Coast has transformed its external water feature into a beach themed event space suited to summer cocktail parties and other events for up to 200 people.
Combining wooden decking, astro turf and bold designer furniture, the new Calypso Terrace keeps in with the QT Gold Coast’s design ethos that mixes nostalgic surfer chic meets Miami catwalk which includes custom furniture, graphica and artist crafted feature walls and photographic ceiling mosaics of the Gold Coast through the ages.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.