Association of Australian Convention Bureaux
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of communications that progress the organisation’s profile as the thought leader on business events in Australia.
To be successful for this diverse opportunity, you will have demonstrated expertise in the delivery of marketing and events strategies. Your natural strengths combine quality written and verbal communication skills along with a proven understanding of media relations. You have strong stakeholder engagement experience and thrive in a small team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Promote consistent messaging among AACB members and the industry, defining the business events sector and its benefits.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Tertiary qualifications with a Marketing/Communications degree or similar.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing/Communications roles.
· Proven ability to deliver creative and measurable solutions, suggesting new ideas, projects or approaches.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Proven experience in writing, editing and proofreading.
· Sound presentation and design skills for the production of publications and multimedia materials.
· Experience in website maintenance (updating content for websites) and social media communications.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite.
· Ability to multi-task and deliver work to a high standard with tight deadlines.
· A team player – comfortable operating in a small team environment
To apply head here.