Destination NSW supports 21 tourism operators to showcase the State in Shanghai
Minister for Tourism and Major Events Adam Marshall said the Greater China Roadshow is the first solo showcase of NSW products and experiences in China.
“Chinese visitors are currently worth $3 billion to our overnight visitor economy making them our most valuable and fastest growing international market, so it’s important we continue to promote what’s on offer in our great State to international travel agents and buyers,” Marshall said.
“NSW sellers will this week hold one-on-one meetings with travel buyers to help local agents understand their products, providing the NSW tourism industry with the chance to capitalise on the many opportunities presented by the lucrative China market.
Destination NSW has provided support for the 21 businesses to attend the mission:
- AAT Kings Tours
- Australian Cruise Group
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Balloon Aloft
- Birkenhead Point
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Discover Jervis Bay – Dolphin Watch
- Events Hospitality & Entertainment Group
- Fantasea Cruising
- Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Luna Park Sydney
- Merlin Entertainments Group
- Moonshadow Cruises – TQC
- Nick’s Restaurant & Bar Group
- Destination Port Stephens
- Sand Dune Adventures
- Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Sydney Opera House
- Taronga Zoo & Western Plains Zoo
- Trippas White Group.